Friday, December 2, 2011

Impatience is getting the better of me.

Granted I just started vigourously exercising my plump hiney since Monday *actually I DID work out a couple of days the previous week...* but....gawd I want results! I want them RIGHT NOW! >:C

*sighs and rubs temples* It took 9 months to re-add the weight I previously lost and the accumlative weight I gained thereafter......so I KNOW logically I need to be patient...that it will take time...I'm just aggravated. I dislike my appearance..my jiggly bits, my widened hips, my chubtastic arms...and I know I'm going to really have to work out and stay on my new eating regime in order to see results...I just don't want to have to wait so blessed long before I notice my pants start feeling looser and my arms and thighs appear less jiggly. Harrumph.

At least...I have a renewed source of energy...as hard as it may be to find the motivation to get up and exercise, I really enjoy how awake/wired/energetic I am afterwards..I FEEL healthier...I just hope I start looking the part too :/

Ok...going to see if my lil wee one is truly asleep, then I can get half an hour of exercise in...if not, I'll have to do it later...here's hoping he's content to be asleep for just a little while longer! lol

Adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment